Since my little girl is just 2 years…it was hard to find a good Thanksgiving book or craft to do with her…she still doesn’t understand what is to be grateful for something…ok….she says Thank you or Gracias or Merci….but when I asked her to tell me something that she loved and wanted to says Thanks to God for that….lol…..she looked at me….and kept saying: yeah mommy….thank you!….ok…so we can’t do some fabulous crafts out there….but we did ours….
We are thankful for our family….which most of them are far away…..and I want Pinky to know them and get in some kind of relation with them and their names….I think this would help at the moment of traveling to see the family, which we don’t see since more than a year…
She loved our tree and our pictures……so excited to see some people that she already knows and some that she doesn’t remember. Furthermore, I add some pictures of things that she likes, as Mickey and Minnie, Flowers, water, and Swings (her favorites) .
So let us know what other activities are you doing with your toddlers and PLEASE!!!…how do you are teaching them what’s the meaning of Thanksgiving???
We love our family!!! Thanks God for everyone of them and our friends!
Linking to Show and tell….go and check other awesome ideas!
Blessings!!!




















1 comments:
That's such a cute project you did with your little one! Very educational! I am now following you thanks to Friday Blog Hop, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday :) Happy Friday!
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...