Monday, February 21, 2011

A mommy’s reward!

Just a quick post to share with you what a great reward I’ve received today.

I was preparing breakfast, with Pinky next to me as always, and then she hug me very hard and with a huge smile said: Oh mommy! I love you because we’re best friends!

I almost cried….like a baby….those are the best words ever! I didn’t know about her new words best friends…maybe saw it on her cartoons….but that was a great surprised….also she used her favorite world right now: BECAUSE…..everything she says is followed by because….lol

I love this age….I can have truly and meaningful conversations with my little best friend!

 

Marlee 30-31 mo 019 

Here are the Best Friends ever, blogging together!…mommy with her computer and Pinky next with hers…..(cute, yeah?)

 

Which are those little words that made your heart to melt out?

Blessings!

1 comments:

B Positive said...

Hi I'm a new follower of your blog. I really appreciate you sharing that moment with your readers. I think it's important to take time to appreciate special moments and pass them on to others. Thanks for warming my heart today!

Becca (BPositve) from swap-bot

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates