This is sooooooo great is you love Montessori method or if you/or someone you know are homeschooling!!!…A value of $580….
The occasion???? It's Mommy moments Birthday Bash and they're celebrating with over $2000 in AWESOME giveaways!
Are you still thinking about participating on the giveaway??? Don’t worry it is:
Open to: Canadian and US Residents, International Residents who can provide a US or Canadian shipping address.
Shipping: No charge to winner. Shipped via Xpresspost (approx. 2-7 business days depending on location).
Ends: 3/17
So go and check them….your are not going to get disappointed!
Blessings and good luck…to us! lol





















6 comments:
I am following you through the hop. Thank you for following me. If you are interested in the coloring and activity book just let me know. I am selling them through my website.
http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
www.reneeahand.com
Thanks!
Renee
Hello, I am following you back. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend!
Alissia
http://tips4green.blogspot.com
Thank you for supporting my friend Jody! It is so awesome to see this post.
Following you back from the blog hop.
Just popped by while relaxing and surfing, have a lovely day x
Hi!! I'm your newest follower from Relax and Surf Sunday! Hope you can swing by and return the favor!
Good morning, Stopin by to say hello and let you know I came Hoppin on over on this Sunday morning from Az. and the Shibley Smiles Sunday Blog Hop, and look forward to hopping into you again sometime soon.
Have a Hoppy Sunday and see you next week!
Leila
http://azsbsm.wordpress.com/
Meet me on Sunday
http://azfillerpack.wordpress.com/
Blog Hop Round Up!
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...