Friday, February 18, 2011

How do you feel?

If you put together a bored toddler, a mommy with no mobility, a lot of pain, and under the effects of some strong pain medications; and add an aunty whom isn’t used to expend her days with a cold weather and inside the house, you can end CRAZY!!! However, Pinky is in L*O*V*E with my beloved camera and looking at her pictures, so we decided to have some fun. What did we do? Just expressing some feelings! lol

Crying face! (Pinky was really enjoying her activity)Marlee 30-31 mo 191

Serious face or maybe a mad face?Marlee 30-31 mo 193

Thinking face!Marlee 30-31 mo 194

Scary face! Marlee 30-31 mo 196

I have a secret face!Marlee 30-31 mo 195

Sleepy face! Marlee 30-31 mo 187

Mad face! (First attempt) Marlee 30-31 mo 184

Mad face! (Second attempt but Pinky was sooo happy) lolMarlee 30-31 mo 190

Happy face!Marlee 30-31 mo 183

Silly face!Marlee 30-31 mo 188

I’m gonna kiss you face!Marlee 30-31 mo 189

I am an angel face!Marlee 30-31 mo 197

Excited face!Marlee 30-31 mo 186

Surprise face! (Pinky got surprised by two big kisses)

Marlee 30-31 mo 192

This is such a great activity! We had lots of fun making faces, having a picture taken and finally appreciate our ART moment! So far, she gets so happy whenever she sees the photos. She is so good at making faces…..maybe I have a future actress!

If you try it, let us know so we can see how much fun you got!

Blessings!

Linking to:

Show us your best from No time for flashcards!

ABC and 123 Show and tell #46

3 comments:

Elle Belles Bows said...

How fun! Sorry for you being in pain but looks like you are making the best of it! Kerri

Patricia said...

I love it. I'm surely trying it. I hope you get better.

Sarah said...

I love these pictures, what an adorable idea! Your blog is great!

(I am a new follower #100! I hope you have time to stop by www.mooseandtater.com)

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates