Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mommy and Me Moment! #1

Mommy and Me Monday at  Really, Are You Serious?Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

I just read about Mommy and me Monday on a post from Tots and Me. Went to the Hosting Blog to check it out and loved the idea.

I spend the whole day every single day a week, a month and for almost 4 years so far (if you count the 8 months I was pregnant, too) with my little princess and most of the time I am NOT ON THE PICTURES! Where am I? Of course taking them!!!!

Therefore, here is my first post of Mommy and Me Moment: Our trip together on Monday 02/28 to New York city for my doctor’s appointment!

We had such a great day! It was raining a little bit, we rode on the train, got a ride in a taxi, and walk back to Penn Station…..so mommy bought LOTS of postcards….(found 40 PC for $1….I’ll be sending lots on Postcrossing!)

Marlee 31-32 mo 232Marlee 31-32 mo 245 Marlee 31-32 mo 253 Marlee 31-32 mo 254 Marlee 31-32 mo 255Our ride back home!!!

Blessings!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Noarai loves trains and buses as well. I love this idea as well. Thanks for adding my button to your side bar.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a fun day for her (maybe not for you going to the doctor).

Glad you got in the pictures and came and linked up.

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates