First, I know this post is a little bit late since St. Patrick’s Day was last week, but I am trying to catch up with some post.
Pinky’s face was priceless when she saw the footprints around the window leaving our trap. I led her to follow them and at the end she found a “silver” (I think our Leprechaun is in a budget, lol) pot and some goodies inside (M&M’s, just a few). Also, he left his picture with a note in Spanish (maybe he’s multilingual) saying: “Jajaja pensastes que me atraparias??? No, no, no…nos veremos el proximo a~o!” (jajaja did you think you were going to catch me? NO, no, no…I’ll see you next year!). Pinky was so happy! and a little disappointed because she couldn’t catch him… lol
What is this??? Where does they go?
Look what I found: Chocolate!!!! (her favorite!)
This is not good!!! This little guy!
Of course, I’ll see you next year!!!
Did you catch yours?




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...