Saturday, March 5, 2011

Our week- a little of everything!

 Practical life: Cook…cook and cook…laundry…washing dishes….using an umbrella…

Marlee 31-32 mo 126Marlee 31-32 mo 130Marlee 31-32 mo 131Marlee 31-32 mo 133 Marlee 31-32 mo 134Marlee 31-32 mo 144Marlee 31-32 mo 248 Marlee 31-32 mo 167Marlee 31-32 mo 136Marlee 31-32 mo 156

Language: Practicing SMAT boxes-beginning sounds

  Marlee 31-32 mo 216Marlee 31-32 mo 212

Math: Spindle box, Geometric shapes book

Marlee 31-32 mo 187Marlee 31-32 mo 153

Pretending activities: modeling, I am mommy, physical therapist, photographer, I can read!

Marlee 31-32 mo 016Marlee 31-32 mo 013Marlee 31-32 mo 002Marlee 31-32 mo 030Marlee 31-32 mo 028Marlee 31-32 mo 063Marlee 31-32 mo 067Marlee 31-32 mo 027Marlee 31-32 mo 033     

See you, bye-bye!

Marlee 31-32 mo 267      

Linking to:

play academyOne Hook Wonder

4 comments:

Elle Belles Bows said...

Great job to your sweetie on all the practical life work! Kerri

Ewa said...

How nice! She looks so cute and grown up in the kitchen ;-). I admire your spirit (I guess you are still in the process of recovering , right?)and engagement. Great activities. Love. Ewa

Unknown said...

I think you titled this post just right! You should feel really proud of yourself for preparing such a lovely learning enviroment for Pinky! All the pictures are just awesome. Love the activities. Thank you for sharing.

XYZZ said...

I love how much you've involved your daughter in day-to-day tasks. Great job! Thanks for linking to Montessori Monday. :)

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates