Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Shapes Activity!

On these frizzing days, I DO NOT like to go outside!!! Therefore, we are having fun with some activities I put together for Pinky from different EXCELLENT places as is Musings of ME blog with the Christmas shape task cards! I really LOVE this blog and ALL her amazing activities….This time we are practicing shapes! Just chose a card and tried to rebuild the picture using the shapes….

At first, Pinky was having some problems following my instructions, but after some practice, she got it and here is our result!

Marlee 28-29 mo 223

   Marlee 28-29 mo 225Marlee 28-29 mo 226 

Pinky in Action!

We started on the mat but the cards moved too much (I laminated them) and she got frustrated, so we decided to use the floor. Much better!

Marlee 28-29 mo 217 Marlee 28-29 mo 222Marlee 28-29 mo 218 Marlee 28-29 mo 219

Just love this photo!

Marlee 28-29 mo 220

Long winter?…I think I would need more activities!

How are you doing with your cute toddler on snowy days?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates