Hurry!!! I just got my code for the $25 gift certificate promo….I am just letting you know in case that you are skeptical like me!!!….Now, I have to see what I am getting….too many beautiful things to select….
Here is my post about the promo: Shutterfly promo!
Blessings and Great week to everyone….
Apurate!!! Acabo de recibir hace un par de dias atras el codigo para mis $25 dolares de credito con Shutterfly. En caso de que tengas tus dudas como yo las tenia, les dejo saber que si me enviaron el codigo de la promocion que tienen. Ahora solo me queda elejir entre tantas cosas que tienen lo que deseo… Aqui esta el link para el post que hize sobre la promocion: Promo de Shutterfly!
***************
Later, an update of what we have been doing all this time!!!!….a very busy, interesting and hard days for us but thanks God for taking an EXELLENT care of our family!




















1 comments:
I found you through the blog hop. Please come see me at www.adayinmotherhood.com. Twitter - @lomargie FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Day-in-Motherhood/103295486398365
Thanks!
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...