Friday, December 24, 2010

Magnetic Nativity!

One of the multiple Nativity sets we have been working on…Pinky’s favorite is baby Jesus!!!

Found these printable on this blog Educacion Prescolar….we printed, colored, cut and laminated them for all the Christmas to come! As you can see Pinky helped mommy to color….one angel is RED, the sheep purple and so on….mommy tried to fix them!!! (I am kind of OCD)…at least she didn’t see me doing that! lol

Marlee 28-29 mo 210 Marlee 28-29 mo 211 Marlee 28-29 mo 212

I feel safe when she’s playing with these one, since they don’t get broken!!! …(OCD with that, too!)

Happy Holidays!

***************************************************************************************************

I am linking this activity to our friend blog: Welcome!!! My tot learning time…Every Tuesday she is hosting a fun and helpful blog link where you can post those wonderful ideas you are doing with your toddler! It is called Boxes ideas Tuesdays. So go ahead and link your activities so we can learn and try them, too!

1 comments:

Patricia said...

I love this idea. I'm starting a blog hop called Box ideas Tuesday. You are welcomed to link up this post just add my button. God bless!

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates