Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday! Oooohhh noooo!!!!

This is my WW moment starting the week!!! And this is what a T*O*D*D*L*E*R is all about!!!

BEWARE!!!! This is really hardddddd!!!

Marlee 28-29 mo 093

Everything started with a cute sensory Christmas tub….and mommy had to go (you know where), so after one minute and a little girl shouting: It’s snowing, weeeee!!!!….this is what mommy got:

Marlee 28-29 mo 097

* Also, it was laundry time!

Marlee 28-29 mo 098

 Here’s the little messy girl….with “snow” on her hair!Marlee 28-29 mo 099However, it really looked like snow and it was fun to throw it…..

Who would resist it? Not a toddler, for sure! Look at this happy face!

Blessings and happy WW…

Linking to:

Home grown families

Mama to 4 blessings

3 comments:

Heather Jones said...

WOW!!! That looks like a lot of work!! And she looks proud of herself!!

I have a 21 month old who has wet wiped my whole house before...but this looks way worse! LOL

Thanks for stopping by the hop! I'm following back!

Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

Unknown said...

Ya thats exactly what my toddlers would have done not fun to clean up but very fun to throw around.. Happy WW!

Airamty said...

Thanks so much for your comments! I think I would try this one outside next time...then, mommy can join the fun, too!!!

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates