With these cold days and now that we are stuck inside the house..uuufff!!! we wanted to bake some delicious cookies! This is really the first time I let Pinky help me on the kitchen since we don’t have too much space (2011 desire: Next apartment has to have a decent kitchen!!!). Therefore, there was mommy with an excited toddler trying to bake some cookies on a kind of box kitchen…at least the cookies were goooodddd! We tried a new recipe: Italian Sprinkle Cookies, they can have a 4 out of five stars because they were a little bit sweet for our taste….as always, my little one didn’t eat them!..Oh boy! She doesn’t like candies or sweet things! Bad or good?
As you can see, that’s my WHOLE kitchen: a rectangular shaped one!
Oh!!! I will be very nice and a good girl: please all I want is a BIG kitchen!
Pinky’s first cookies!!!!
We didn’t have holiday sprinkles so mommy took some orange colored from Halloween and mixed with green and red coloring food…and aqui esta: Green and red!
Here is Pinky TRYING very HARD to taste one cookie….which she ended giving it to me!!!
WEEEE!!!! I baked cookies for my daddy!
As soon as daddy got back to the house he got hit by lots of cookies….she was so excited and proud of herself!!! Maybe some day she can bake cookies for mommy!!! In the meantime we have to practice a lot!
Nice day!!!!




















1 comments:
Pinky is so cute and sooo much fun! I love all the pictures you take of her. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...