Just a little handmade present for Daddy's office!
Mr. Snowman Footprint Wall Art
Idea taken from Handprint and footprint art
Santa’s Handprint Beard Greeting card
Idea borrowed from Handprint and footprint art
Daddy with his gift waiting for his girl to open it!!!
Little Pinky was still sleepy!!!
Now Daddy has her little girl prints on a cute paint to embellish his office!
I am linking to Daddy’s time Friday blog hop who our friend blog Welcome! My tot learning time is hosting every Friday.
If you have a Daddy’s moment link it up, too!!!





















4 comments:
I love the footprint idea. Thank you for your comment over my blog, I would love if you link up on Daddy's time Friday.
love hand & footprint crafts! Nothing beats them years down the road!!
Visiting & following via a blog hop!
Follow me back at
http://www.momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com/
My daughter LOVEEESSSS them!!! Since she can mess with the paint lol...for me...I love to save them...they are too cute!!! Thanks for your comments!!!
Thanks for linking up. We love it!! Happy New Year, new bloggy friend:)
Post a Comment
Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...