Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday- Why do I love this moment?

 Marlee 28-29 mo 290 Marlee 28-29 mo 291

Marlee 28-29 mo 292

I really love those moments!!! Why is that? Because with a very active TODDLER you don’t have those too often!!!! So enjoy every minute, my friend!

Blessings!

For more Wonderful WW check:

Home grown families

Ramble road ramblings

My organized Chaos

3 princes and a princess 2

6 comments:

Little Hatchlings said...

aaaahhhh...I totally agree with you on this one. They look so peaceful and angelic sleeping but when they are awake...it's a completely different story!! :)

Airamty said...

Those are treasure moments and more when mommy is sick and need a rest!!!! Yupi!...Oh..I need one just now...

Danielle said...

...because they are so peaceful and angelic when they are sleeping!! Too Cute!

Unknown said...

sweet moments! i am now following you from the blog hop you can follow me back at
http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/

DontSayHurry said...

Those are my favorite moments to! Thanks for sharing,
CJR

The Baby Store Plus said...

Hi,

There is nothing more precious then a sleeping child :)

I am stopping by from the Cornucopia of Blog Hops! I am your newest follower, just wanted to say HI and invite you to stop by my blogs if you get a chance...I have two:
http://thebabystoreplus.blogspot.com
http://IamNannyAnna.blogspot.com

Anna

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates