Friday, December 24, 2010

Feliz Navidad a todos!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!!!!



Christmas New Year Wish

I made a Christmas wish for you,
For a Holiday full of pleasure,
Friends and familly all around,
And memories to treasure.

I wish for you a Christmas filled
With joyous holiday cheer;
I wish you a Merry Christmas,
And a very Happy New Year!

By Joanna Fuchs




3 comments:

Holly said...

http://missionmontanalawson.blogspot.com/
Newest follower - would love a follow back!! Thanks

kewkew said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a great day. Thank you for stopping by the Welcome Weekend Blog Hop. I was checking out your blog and your daughter is such a sweetie. Your have some really great educational activities here. We are also homeschooling preschool right now. If you have a chance I invite you to stop by our blog. www.totsandme.blogspot.com
I am following you now.

Airamty said...

Thanks for all your follows! We are exciting for having you!

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates