Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday- No words!!!

Marlee 29-30 mo Christmas 082Marlee 29-30 mo Christmas 084Marlee 29-30 mo Christmas 083

Just Love!

Blessings and Happy New Year 2011!

 

For more beautiful and without words moments go to:

Mama to 4 blessings

3 Princes and a princess 2

Mommy only has two hands

10 comments:

Debra said...

Hi! Meet your newest follower of
My Little Princess World.
Lovely site!
Hope you'll swing by and visit
me too. Company is always welcome at my place:)
Happy New Year!
Debra
http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

Johnnie said...

What beautiful pictures. Hi! I am a new follower from today's blog hop. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog. Blessings...
Saved By Love Creations

Crystal said...

Aww I love Daddy Daughter shots.
How sweet!!

Heather Jones said...

Incredibly sweet! :)


Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

Airamty said...

Thanks so much for the follows...We are really blesed for meeting you!

@Crystal- I also love them...Daddy and girl pictures show an unique bond! They surely love each other! ;D

Sockertussen said...

What a beautiful little daughter you've got!
Totally adorable!

I'm your new follower =)
Would love a follow back ;)

//Nellie
http://sockertussen.blogspot.com

Elle Belles Bows said...

Amazing photos! Very blessed! Happy New Year! Kerri

Emy said...

What cute pictures! I especially like the second one.

Barb said...

HI There!
What wonderful pictures! I love sleeping baby pics! I'm your newest follower. Drop by my blog and see what I posted and return the follow?

*Toni Alexis* said...

New follower!
Your LO is gorgeous!
Toni from Crazy 4 Fluff
http://crazy4fluff.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Muchas gracias! Pinky-ou for leaving a comment! It sure makes our day...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates